15 Most Powerful SEO Site Audit Tools to Boost Organic Ranking and Search Engine Traffic
Having a comprehensive online presence has become a necessity for every business. Without that, you can’t take your business to the next level. Can you? But for that, a company’s website audit is very crucial.
However, the SEO audit process is not at all an easy task. It’s actually quite a tedious one and requires a keen eye for detail. Can you recall your experience with it? Well, if you can, then you know what I mean.
But that doesn’t mean that you have to go through the same ordeal all the time. This is where the website audit tools come handy. They can make the entire site auditing job much easier and faster with their great set of powerful features. But how would you choose the right SEO site audit tool?
This is where this blog post comes to your aid. Of course, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of website audit tools available online. But choosing the right one will create all the difference between you and the rest. Here, I have listed 15 best SEO site audit tools that can really make the difference to your website’s SEO and organic ranking and traffic.
Here, you will get all the details about various useful site audit features of these tools. And after going through this post, you can easily choose the best tool that is perfect for your business and definitely your website.
One must remember that a website is more than just a place where the customers end up landing. Therefore, you have to make all the required changes to your website quickly, so that the customers get hooked from the very first click.
Therefore, stop wasting your time in searching for popular website audit tools. Here is the list that has everything you need to know about them. So, let’s get started.
Top 15 Most Essential Website SEO Audit Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Google Search Console
- Found SEO Audit Tool
- SE Ranking
- Alexa Site Audit
- Marketing Grader (Website Grader)
- My Site Auditor
- UpCity SEO Report Card
Our list starts with one of the leading website audit tools in the industry. Screaming Frog is one of the most efficient site audit tools available for digital marketers. It is powerful enough to crawl and audit a website accurately, no matter how big it is.
It helps you gather and analyze the critical data related to your site, which allow you to make informed decisions quickly. Some of its useful features are:
- It can crawl any website and help you instantly by finding out all the broken links the site has. This is one of the most useful features an SEO wants from an efficient site audit tool.
- This tool also helps you analyze the page titles, meta descriptions, headings, images, keywords, etc. of the site, and suggests if any changes are required.
- The tool can also help you with generating HTML sitemaps.
- One of the best features of Screaming Frog is that it can help you find out the duplicate content of your website, which, if not discovered, can potentially damage the site, its organic performance, and reputation.
Google Search Console
Would you like to improve your search engine rankings in Google search? Then Google Search Console (GSC) is the tool you need. This all in one tool is perhaps the best thing that you can use for your website auditing.
The tool, along with its several features and reports, will help you fix all the issues of your site and make it shine in the organic search. Some of its key features are:
- Google Search Console tool enables you to optimize the internal structure and architecture of the website.
- It points out the website speed and usability related issues of your site and suggests the required corrections.
- GSC gets all the improvement notifications regarding the HTML issues of your site.
- It lists extensive crawling and indexing related data to help you improve the site performance.
- The tool allows you to download several reports to analyze and make necessary decisions timely.
Found SEO Audit Tool
Sometimes even the most common problems can pose greater threats to your website and your business. But with the Found SEO Audit tool at your disposal, you can eliminate all these issues timely and effectively.
This tool is very easy to use and can help you identify the problems with your website quickly. Some of its useful features are:
- It helps you manage the website’s canonicalization issues and make your site much more structurally correct.
- The tool enables you to understand and fix technical SEO issues regarding website crawling and indexing.
- The tool helps you get all the error information regarding the on-page metadata and content of your website.
- The tool also shows the basic backlink data of your website.
- Found SEO Audit tool will help you with all the crucial information regarding broken links, duplicate content, duplicate metadata, etc.
If you want to have a profitable website that is free of any glaring issues, then you need custom solutions. This is exactly what Moz can do for you.
The tool can provide you with features that not only fix the issues but also give your website the boost it needs for improved organic ranking. Fixing common technical SEO related problems has never been this easy. But that’s not all. Some of its other features are:
- Moz gets you the keyword research data to understand the quality of keywords used on the website and make the necessary keyword and content-related changes.
- You can track the ranking of your site as well. This will help you with all the insights you need to boost it further.
- The tool also lists all the potential issues that may cause major site crawling problems.
- The link research facility allows you to identify the broken links and other backlink related issues of the website.
- The on-page optimization feature gets you step-by-step guidance and lets you quickly recognize various improvement opportunities.
- Moz offers customized reports that help you understand the issues of your website and enable you to make the required changes quickly.
Well, as they say, there’s always an easy way to do things, and when it comes to SEO audit, Woorank is the tool, which can do that for you.
The tool can give you an insightful look and help you optimize the website along with fixing its errors. But that’s not nearly the end of the benefits this tool can give you. This is one of the simplest site audit tools to track your site’s performance in terms of SEO and ranking. Let’s take a quick look at its offerings:
- With this tool, you can quickly fix on-page SEO related issues, including SEO title, meta description, content headings, image optimization, etc.
- Thanks to this site audit tool, you can not only identify the technical problems (like sitemap, crawling, etc.) of your website but can also restore them effortlessly.
- The tool also helps you find out the site’s mobile usability related issues and correct them.
- Woorank also lists the basic backlink data of the website.
Ever wondered how your competitors are getting ahead of you? Well, you can also change the game if you have an SEO audit tool like Ahrefs on your side.
This tool will help you monitor and fix the site errors and eventually grow your search traffic. Thanks to this tool, you will always have the upper hand in your marketplace. It offers you a number of great features that can identify and correct major website issues for you in no time. Let’s take a look at them:
- Competitive analysis is one of the best features of this tool, and with this, you can analyze your competitors better.
- Keyword research will help you analyze the keywords you used on your webpages and come up with the right keyword strategy.
- Use the backlink research feature for auditing your entire inbound link profile and making your website much more effective.
- Rank tracking tools will help you realize the current status of your organic rankings in search results, and track your growth.
- Content research is a perfect tool to understand the quality and effectiveness of your website contents, and also lets you find out if there is any duplicate content on your site or not.
When it comes to website audit tools and cloud-based web crawling technology, DeepCrawl is the pioneer. This tool will help you diagnose and fix all sorts of technical issues of your website in a few clicks.
Thanks to its brilliant features, the SEO audit of a website can be done easily without much hassle and spending too much time. Now, let’s look at its features that will help you examine your website in no time:
- This tool also allows a multi-domain monitoring facility where hundreds of sites can be monitored, and an extensive set of data can be analyzed.
- It can effectively manage large networks of international sites and can suggest you definite improvements that must be corrected for better website optimization.
- DeepCrawl offers you enhanced and advanced API that allows you to have a customized dashboard for your website audit.
Looking for one of the most efficient website audit tools? Well, then look no further than SE ranking.
This fantastic site audit tool not just allows you to identify the errors but will also help you correct them as well. Here, you can set a list of tasks prepared for your team of SEOs to look into, correct, and improve. Some of its features are:
- It can crawl into your website and give you details of more than 70 crucial SEO parameters.
- You will have information on factors like domain overview, pages, metadata, content, images, internal and inbound links, mobile optimization, etc.
- It can consolidate all the errors in one report so that you can identify them quickly without much hassle.
- Also, after the analysis, you can save the entire report in PDF to use it in the future.
- It gives you 100% accurate keyword positioning and tracking to make the website even more effective.
SEOMATOR is one of the most effective online SEO Audit tools. Thanks to its advanced crawling features, it can provide you with a comprehensive analysis report that will cover all the aspects of your website.
You can also export or download the entire report in the PDF format and use it later. It offers a much detailed analysis of website issues, scores, and also about the fixes to on-page and off-page optimization problems. Now, let’s look at the site audit features the tool has for you:
- SEOMATOR is very quick in its stimulation and can give you the best SEO audit reports in a jiffy.
- If you want to reinforce your website with correct structure and content optimization, then this is the best site audit tool you can possibly use.
- The tool has an auto-schedule crawling task option that will help you monitor the changes and track the errors in real-time.
- SEOMATOR can also work as a domain comparison tool. With this, you can compare two domains, and within a very short span of time, it can come up with the most precise suggestions regarding the SEO.
It not only helps you detect the errors, but you can also understand the possible solutions through its extensive reports. You can, thereafter, quickly download the evaluation and use it as a chrome extension. Next, you can apply them on one webpage at a time. It’s that simple. Some of the other audit features of SEOptimer are:
- Very simple and easy to do it-yourself kind of tool, which makes it very much accessible.
- It gives you a comprehensive web-audit that covers almost every important aspect of a website, including keywords, metadata, contents, links, images, technicals, etc.
- Get beautiful, branded and white-label PDFs that will help you download the audit data and export them for further use.
- SEOptimer also offers the language customization option for the ease of use.
Alexa Site Audit
The Alexa site audit tool is one of the most preferred SEO audit tools for numerous search engine optimizers. It is very much effective in figuring out various problems of the website and also providing the solutions.
Their goal is to help you analyze the website in-depth and find out the most critical issues quickly. With the Alexa site audit tool, you will be able to fix the problems once and for all. Some of the vital features of this tool are:
- It will provide you with smart keyword suggestions that will put the website in a better place in terms of SEO.
- You will get a comprehensive report about the backlinks of the website, which will help you analyze your link building process and devise the next plan of action.
- The audit report you will receive using the Alexa site audit tool is easy to understand, which makes it all the more efficient in terms of implementation.
- With Alexa’s marketing stack, you can get great SEO strategies for your website.
Marketing Grader (Website Grader)
Marketing Grader is a powerful site audit tool, which was developed by HubSpot. It is a smart web-based tool that provides you with several options to expand on each and every aspect of a website audit.
The tool is also very effective since it gives you a tremendous amount of information and data to analyze your website and thereby improve it.
- Marketing Grader allows you to go deep in analyzing every small detail of your website or blog.
- It also helps you find out the errors and issues of a website related to on-page, metadata, content, keywords, and backlinks.
- Every advanced SEO professional can utilize this tool to get the details of why a particular website is lagging behind in terms of search engine optimization.
My Site Auditor
Are you looking for a perfect site audit tool that is suitable for large SEO agencies? Well, then you have landed on the right page. My Site Auditor is one of the most preferred SEO audit tools for a number of large SEO companies.
This tool can help you analyze the website and come up with the right solutions to generate more and more organic traffic. This is one of those handfuls of tools, which is very much compatible with Google’s ranking algorithms and guidelines. Some of the features are:
- This tool can analyze every single page of a website extensively and can suggest improvements related to keywords, on-page parameters, internal linking strategy, backlinks, and technical optimization.
- You can download the comprehensive audit reports in PDF format.
- One can also send the data and reports via email for developing further strategies with your team of professionals.
Long gone are those days when you had to experiment between multiple tools to complete a job. Now, you can get everything done in one user-friendly platform. Semrush is the perfect all-in-one marketing tool, and this makes it one of the most preferred ones among digital marketers.
The tool allows you to take care of all the known and critical aspects of the website audit. Some of its features are:
- Semrush will enable you to do the complete technical SEO audit of the website.
- You can also perform a semantic SEO audit using this tool.
- The tool helps you discover all the errors regarding the keywords and content optimization, along with the most precise and actionable solutions.
- Semrush gets you the complete backlink audits and analytics that allow you to find out the toxic inbound links pointing to your site so that you can plan the next white-hat link building strategies.
UpCity SEO Report Card
Want a quick and easy tool to audit your website? Then just get started with the UpCity SEO Report Card.
This is definitely one of the best tools to audit your site. It provides you with some of the best and useful features that can make your site audit job super easy. Let’s take a quick look at them:
- This tool has an intuitive interface that is very easy to use. The audit reports are comprehensive, and the tool works very smoothly.
- SEO Report Card analyzes a number of SEO aspects of your website and lists all the errors the site has related to site structure, keywords, on-page optimization, content, backlinks, and technical stuff.
- The tool additionally helps you with rank analysis, several metrics, current indexing, and many more.
I believe with the above list; you can now choose the best website audit tool without much hassle. However, without knowing the right features, finding such a tool on the internet is like looking for a needle in a haystack. But this blog post will help you clear the clouds of doubts.
Just keep the features in mind and look for the SEO audit tool that can cater to your needs the best. That’s how you can not only improve your website and its performance but will also have a lot of time to invest in its branding.
Have you ever used any of the site audit tools? Or do you have any experience with any of the tools mentioned above? Then tell us about it in the comment section below. Your inputs will certainly enrich beginner bloggers and SEOs all the more!
Disclosure: This content doesn’t contain any affiliate link.
An advanced All-in-One Digital Marketing Course.
Mentored by Mr. Soumya Roy, the Founder, CEO of PromozSEO Web Marketing Academy.
- Reasons Your Business Needs to be on Instagram - September 16, 2021
- 7 Reasons Your Business Should Invest in Professional Content Creation - August 12, 2021
- 5 Ways You Can Improve Your Website’s Existing Backlinks - April 30, 2021