19 Best Facebook Marketing Tools to Overhaul Your Facebook Ads Management Strategies
Back in the days by a phrase like, “Hey, I can’t find you, could you please help me out?”, most people often mean they can’t find your mailing address to write to you. Later on, it became the phone number, next, the email address, and now? You’re right! It’s your social media account, or, more precisely, your Facebook profile or brand page!
Nowadays, your social media presence is everything! Without that, neither you nor your brand can stay under the limelight. Needless to say, social media offers immense potentials and opportunities to promote a brand in the most effective way possible.
Still not sure how to get started with it?
Well, you have landed on the right page. In this blog post, we’ll tell you about the 19 best Facebook marketing tools that will help you make your Facebook ad campaigns more productive and profitable than ever!
There’s a lot that can happen between a brand and its customers over Facebook. And these tools can help you squeeze the maximum benefits out of this fantastic platform.
19 Best Facebook Marketing Tools
- Post Planner
- FanPage Karma
- Drum Up
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Sprout Social
- Timeline Contest AgoraPulse
- EdgeRank Checker
So why wait any further? Let’s get started with our first Facebook marketing tool.
First up on our list of Facebook marketing tools, we have Pagemodo. It is a wonderful tool for creating customized Facebook tabs, coming up with cool and attractive cover designs, and striking visual posts.
The page design section of the Pagemodo tool is absolutely fantastic, and it even offers you dimensions where you can fill and arrange the photos at will. You can also use the templates to create your own custom content.
Let’s look at some of the powerful features.
- With this tool, you can schedule your Facebook posts and find content that will amaze your audience.
- Running Facebook contests is easier than ever using Pagemodo.
- Make creative designs that will instantly grab the eye-balls.
- Optimize your ads and make them more effective and profitable.
- You can also create contact forms and add product listings using this tool.
2. Post Planner
If you need a tool that works specifically to give you the best social media content ideas, then Post Planner is all you need. With this, you can find the best content to post and promote on your Facebook pages.
With Post Planner, you can literally discover tens of thousands of top-performing contents based on your niche, audience, and brand. The tool gives you a wide array of search options like topics, blogs, or even hashtags. You can also schedule a batch of content to draw the most amount of attention on social media.
Let’s look at some of the powerful features.
- With the Post Planner tool, you can find social media content ideas that can connect your audience with your brand
- You can use the automation feature so that you can post your content with a customized publishing calendar.
- You can easily optimize your posts, analyze the results, and even recycle the high-performance content to create better engagement.
Are you planning to drive boatloads of social media traffic through Facebook contests, giveaways, and quizzes? Well, then you need ShortStack! It is one of the best social media marketing tools out there, which can help you create engaging campaigns targeting your Facebook audience and other social media platforms.
ShortStack is one of the most user-friendly social media software that has dozens of landing pages and contest-templates to choose from and countless themes to use. With this tool, you can build custom landing pages, quizzes, automated emails with coupon codes, and what not!
Very few social media tools offer you such a variety of features, as ShortStack does. Let’s look at some of them below.
- ShortStack collates all the analytics and information regarding your Facebook contests, giveaways, quizzes, and other campaigns in one place.
- You can also get real-time updates regarding traffic, views, shares, engagements, etc.
- You can embed ShortStack-built promotional and tailored landing pages right on your website to draw more traffic and sales.
- Collaborating with your team and clients is easy with ShortStack. You can assign separate logins for each member and quickly get the job done without wasting your precious time.
- ShortStack offers white-label plans for social media agencies that work with clients around the world.
If you need an all-in-one tool that can take care of all the aspects of your social media marketing and promotion, you need AgoraPulse. This Facebook marketing tool will help you publish posts, schedule them, and manage the engagement on your brand page. It also allows you to concentrate on the interaction part, as well as respond to your audience and maintain a strong bonding with them.
AgoraPulse is a great social media management tool to get in-depth analytics of each and every campaign you are working on.
However, that’s not all; let’s look at a few more powerful features of AgoraPulse.
- You can get insights about your competitors and know what works best for them.
- Understand the most relevant content types based on your business.
- With AgoraPulse, team collaboration is easier than ever. So if you have a big team working for you, this Facebook management tool is the best option for you.
- Get Facebook post-scheduling feature, social inbox, one-click analytics, and a built-in CRM – all in one place.
5. FanPage Karma
Next up, we have FanPage Karma, which is a great analytical tool for Facebook. It can help you with an overview of your Facebook brand page and gives you suggestions for improvements.
Not only this, but FanPage Karma also allows you to analyze pages of your competitors to draw insightful ideas to apply on your social media campaigns.
Let’s see what FanPage Karma has to offer us.
- It lets you analyze all your social media interactions, as well as your competitors’ – all under one single roof.
- Never miss an opportunity to awe-inspire your audience and customers. It offers you an inbox for all types of communications you have with your audience across all social media channels so that you can respond to them instantly.
- It gives you insights about content, influencers, engaging hashtags, and all the other aspects.
- FanPage Karma allows you to brainstorm exciting Facebook content ideas, settle with an editorial calendar, collaborate with teams, and publish content automatically.
Moving on, we have Qwaya; this is a fantastic Facebook Ad management tool that comes with a number of powerful functionalities. Thanks to its dozens of features, it has become an indispensable tool for agencies dealing with Facebook marketing.
Qwaya is loaded with features like Facebook ad scheduler, campaign rules, ad rotation, URL builder, Google Analytics, targeting, ad templates, campaign organizer, split testing, etc. Needless to say, with these, Qwaya can improve your Facebook campaign performance exponentially.
Let’s see a few of its features.
- With Qwaya, you can create an efficient ad management workflow that deals with every single aspect of your Facebook campaigns.
- Ad scheduler feature allows you to automate Facebook ads and schedule campaigns seamlessly.
- Campaign rules and ad rotation features let you pause or run ad variations based on their performance.
- Qwaya can be accessed by multiple users, which makes it super easy to add your teammates and collaborate with them.
- The tool lets you perform A/B testing for your Facebook ads and optimize your campaigns effectively.
- The in-built Google Analytics feature helps you do automated URL tagging.
7. Drum Up
Next, we have Drum Up. If you have limited time to spend on Facebook and other social media promotion, then Drum Up is the tool for you. It effectively reduces the time you would otherwise have spent doing them by yourself.
It digs the entire web and provides you with the best and most relevant content aligned to your audience.
But that’s not all; Drum Up’s other features include:
- This is a smart scheduling tool that allows you to review and publish content as per your need.
- It’s a powerful tool that lets you curate relevant content from multiple sources.
- The tool recommends engaging hashtags and also allows repeat posts to increase engagements.
- Drum Up also offers iPhone and Android apps, and a Chrome extension to help you seamlessly manage your social media posts on the go.
8. Facebook Ads Manager
Just as the name suggests, Facebook Ads manager helps you efficiently manage all your Facebook ad campaigns. It comes with a number of features that make it super easy to use and effective in creating profitable Facebook Ads!
Let’s look at some of the features.
- Facebook Ads Manager allows you to target the best possible audience and demographics.
- You can easily decide on your campaign budget and control the cost as well.
- Helpful analytics gives you insights about ad performance and improvements.
- You can pause Facebook Ad campaigns as and when you need them.
If we are talking about social media management and analytics, then we cannot leave out Hootsuite. This is one of the most sought after tools for social media campaigns and management.
With HootSuite, you can create profitable ads and move ahead of your competitors with Facebook marketing. Plus, optimizing your campaigns is pretty straight-forward using it.
Some of its fantastic features include,
- Target the best and most appropriate group of audience for your Facebook ad campaigns.
- Convert the ads into leads and move forward with the conversion seamlessly.
- Hootsuite’s detailed analytics will help you all along the way!
- Know your audience better and engage with them to increase the bond for the future.
Want to create the coolest Facebook video ads that can attract a horde of audience? Well, then InVideo is all you need! Just as the name suggests, it helps you create the best video ads to drive more traffic to your landing pages.
Crafting videos that will make the user stop scrolling away and get amazed is no longer difficult as this tool takes away all the difficult parts from your end.
Let’s check out some of it cool yet powerful features.
- It includes an easy drag-and-drop feature for you to start making videos with the coolest collection of cherry-picked
- You can easily modify individual elements and make each frame even more compelling.
- You can also include texts, images, or even animations.
Including the messenger in your Facebook marketing strategy is a proven method for success. This is where MobileMonkey comes into the picture.
This is an excellent tool for you to use your messenger contacts and send them broadcasts and drip campaigns. This app can also automatically respond to the comments made on Facebook by your contacts/audience.
MobileMonkey offers you a wide array of features for creating profitable Facebook Messenger Ads. From chatbot templates to analytical tools, here you get almost everything you need.
Now, let’s look at some of its excellent features.
- It offers the OmniChat, a cutting-edge chat marketing technology that allows you to build a multi-platform chatbot and seamlessly communicate with your audience.
- Creating Facebook Messenger Ads has never been so easy. Simply get the code from the tool and paste it into the “Messenger Setup” section in Facebook Ad Manager. Voila, you are done!
- Apart from Facebook Messenger ads, MobileMonkey also helps you with web chat and SMS marketing.
Next up, we have SocialBakers. This is a one-of-a-kind, AI-powered social media marketing tool.
It comes with several brilliant features for marketing on Facebook. Let’s quickly look at some of them below.
- With SocialBakers, you can understand and connect with your audience better.
- With its Facebook benchmarking and performance report tool, you can easily analyze your performance against your competitors.
- SocialBakers’ free Facebook Ads cost calculator allows you to roughly estimate the budget you need to spend on your next Facebook Ads campaign.
- The AI technology will tell you which posts should be boosted to make the promotion strategy even more effective and profitable.
Facebook is all about increasing your reach, and SocialOomph can do exactly that for you. That’s why it is considered as one of the best Facebook marketing tools.
SocialOomph comes with a number of helpful features, let’s check them below:
- You can quickly schedule your posts for Facebook and other social networking sites.
- It comes with the auto RSS feed feature along with a keyword filtering facility.
- SocialOomph helps you spot and track new followers.
- It can automatically discard outdated posts and set a publishing limit.
- You can sort your posts with the help of hashtags and schedule or queue content in batch.
- You can add team members, assign privileges, and allocate jobs to complete.
14. Sprout Social
In social media and Facebook marketing, building the right relationship is imperative – Sprout Social can help you with exactly that. With its powerful analytical data, you can make the right decisions and start tracking the engagement right from the beginning.
Let’s see some of Sprout Social’s features.
- Your Facebook marketing will be immensely successful thanks to the detailed insights provided by Sprout Social.
- It helps you understand your customers before you create your ad campaigns on Facebook.
- The tool lets your team plan, create, schedule, and publish posts on Facebook.
- Social listening is as important as coming up with new posts. Sprout Social allows you to listen to your audience and respond to them seamlessly.
- Thanks to its powerful data analytics, you can sort out the data and work on individual factors that need immediate attention.
15. Timeline Contest AgoraPulse
Agorapulse Facebook Timeline Contest is another great tool to increase the engagement of your Facebook marketing campaigns. From quizzes to photo contests, you can plan them all and post them directly on Facebook with this tool.
Some of the cool features it includes:
- Agorapulse Facebook Timeline Contest enables you to create quizzes, photo contests quickly, and even select the winners amongst the participants.
- One of the biggest advantages of this tool is, it allows you to automatically filter and manage likes and comments posted on your quizzes and contests.
- It can run an unlimited number of contests and employ them on more than one Facebook
What is the health condition of your Facebook page? Baffled?
In short, do you want to know how your page is doing on social media against your competitors? Then you need to have Barometer.
This is a tool owned by AgoraPulse. Check the features it has to offer to you.
- This tool gives you insights about how your page is doing in terms of reach and engagement.
- It allows you to measures the organic, viral, and paid reach of your Facebook page.
- The entire collated data is compared against your competitor’s pages so that you can better optimize your page and campaigns to increase the reach.
Want to do surveys, opinion polls, and quizzes? Crowdsignal is all you need.
Check its features below.
- Its drag-and-drop editor lets you create interactive surveys and polls in a jiffy.
- You get a number of themes that can be tailored to match your brand.
- Not only creating polls, quizzes, and surveys; at the same time, you can publish and promote them on Facebook, Twitter, and even emails.
- Crowdsignal’s powerful analytics also allows you to download data in Excel or Google Sheets and offers you complete control over the data insights.
Let’s see a couple of its features.
- It holds a plethora of tools, each serving different aspects of lead generation and conversion optimization.
- The tool allows you to create high-performance Facebook Lead Ads quickly and even test them instantly with variations.
- You can seamlessly optimize your Facebook ad campaigns by selecting better Lookalikes, trimming wasted ad spends, etc.
19. EdgeRank Checker
Lastly, we have EdgeRank Checker on the list. It is owned by SocialBakers and quite popular with digital marketers.
A few of its powerful features are:
- It provides you with a comprehensive view and analysis of every Facebook page you have, along with an EdgeRank score.
- You get neat charts and graphs, no messy data collation.
- With paid plans, you get premium features like page recommendations and key metrics to focus on a particular campaign and increase engagement.
So there you have it, our top 19 best Facebook marketing tools.
Much like any other digital marketing tool, every Facebook marketing tool has multiple special perks – so make sure you use them to the best of their potentials.
However, for that, the first step is to understand your requirements – you need to plan your Facebook campaign, identify the objectives, define the goals, and then choose the tools accordingly.
Remember, a tool is just a helping hand, which can make your job a lot easier. However, when it comes to the campaigns’ success, it’s definitely your vision and strategy that’s going to make or break it.
So what’s your favorite tool for Facebook marketing? Let us know in the comment section below, and tell us why/how it works best for you.
Also, do you have any prior experience with any of these Facebook marketing tools mentioned above? If yes, then please share your experience with us! I am sure your insights will help countless social media marketers out there!
Disclosure: This blog post doesn’t contain any affiliate links.
An advanced All-in-One Digital Marketing Course.
Mentored by Mr. Soumya Roy, the Founder, CEO of PromozSEO Web Marketing Academy.
- Reasons Your Business Needs to be on Instagram - September 16, 2021
- 7 Reasons Your Business Should Invest in Professional Content Creation - August 12, 2021
- 5 Ways You Can Improve Your Website’s Existing Backlinks - April 30, 2021