7 Best Conversion Rate Optimization Tools for Online Marketers to Ramp Up the Sales Conversions
Conversion rate optimization, aka CRO, is one of those few digital marketing aspects, which has always been one of the most challenging jobs even for a veteran internet marketer. There are a few dozens of proven CRO techniques you can apply to your sales pages to funnel more and more sales and earn more in revenue. On the other side, you also have several powerful conversion rate optimization tools that not only help you attract new prospects but also turn them into paying customers successfully.
However, to do this meticulously, you have to know how to implement conversion rate optimization techniques and how to use CRO tools to their fullest to reap in maximum profit and multiply your bottom line by manifolds.
Here in this blog post, I am going to put together 7 best CRO tools along with their features that you must know to master the art of converting your visitors into loyal customers and taking your revenue to sky-high.
So, let’s not waste any more time and see what we have in our list of conversion rate optimization tools.
But Before That, Let Me Tell You What Conversion Rate Optimization Is in a Nutshell
Conversion rate optimization or CRO is a series of techniques that you implement on your landing pages and check-out pages to increase the percentage of visitors taking the action you want them to complete in order to achieve your marketing goals.
For example, in an e-commerce site, when you order a product after making the payment (onsite or COD), it is considered a sales conversion. Similarly, when you visit websites and fill in and submit their inquiry forms and close a deal, that too is a conversion, a lead conversion.
In addition to these, when you download something on a website or subscribe to it, they are conversions as well.
So, visitors’ actions and websites’ marketing goals are not limited to one type. Instead, they can largely vary depending on the item you want to sell or giveaway.
You should also remember that having hundreds and thousands of visitors to your website doesn’t make it profitable. Yes, more visitors mean you have better chances of making more sales. However, a site with much smaller traffic flow can make better sales than yours, if it has a proper CRO system in place.
Therefore, a one-size-fits-all CRO technique may not work for you, even if it has worked for millions of other marketers and brands. And this is why you need conversion rate optimization tools to make the job much easier and streamlined, and transform more of your visitors into real customers and followers.
7 Best CRO Tools to Optimize Your Website’s Sales Conversion Rate
- A/B Tasty
- Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)
- Lucky Orange
AB Tasty is an A/B and multivariate split testing software for optimizing conversion rates of websites, landing pages, sales funnels, and applications. It is an exceptional CRO tool that offers a simple yet intuitive user interface and empowers you to test different ideas to figure out what works best for boosting sales conversions of your site.
You can test different CRO techniques on various key performance indicators such as page views, click rate, engagement level, registration numbers, and purchase rates, etc. based on actual figures. AB Tasty allows you to tailor your marketing messages and create personalized interactions with your visitors and prospects.
- Advanced targeting option allows you to show webpages based on referral or location.
- It analyzes every webpage and identifies problematic areas to be improved.
- It examines the performance and efficiency of call-to-action buttons (CTA), forms, links, etc., which appear on a webpage.
- The WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor option, AB Tasty offers, helps you make quick changes effortlessly.
- The tool allows you to segment collected data based on various criteria.
- It offers smart data visualization and reporting features.
- The tool lets you collect visitors’ vital information (location, IP address, email, etc.)
- You can serve product/service information based on the online behavior of your site visitors.
- AB Tasty supports websites, major CMS, and apps.
ClickTale is a cloud-based user behavior analytics software that is designed to analyze, understand, and improve how users interact with your website and lead gen pages. Whether you want to create events, manage dashboards, or analyze data, ClickTale has a simple user interface that allows you to create events and manage all activities with a few clicks.
The tool offers a number of features that include session playbacks, conversion funnel, site heat maps, form analytics, and several added CRO applications to analyze and understand your visitors’ online behaviors deeply. This helps you strategically optimize your site’s conversion rate for maximum ROI.
- ClickTale offers a powerful A/B testing feature to analyze the performance of landing pages and sales funnels.
- The tool provides a comprehensive conversion analytics system.
- It allows you to track your campaigns and make necessary changes quickly.
- ClickTale lets you optimize the sales conversion rate for touch devices as well.
- The tool enables you to analyze and optimize your conversion funnels.
- It gives you exit, bounce, and cart abandonment rate reports.
- The application offers visitor-session playbacks and site heatmap features.
OptinMonster is one of the most widely used conversion rate optimization tools for lead generation, capturing, and sales boost. It offers a set of essential CRO features such as analytics, mobile-ready popups, page-level targeting, custom opt-in forms, lead segmentation, split test, to name a few.
With OptinMonster, you can create a variety of opt-in form types, including inline forms, slide-ins, floating bars, scroll boxes, lightbox popups, full-screen overlays, and more. Its drag-and-drop form builder allows you to customize form branding, including images, messages, and colors. And the best part is, you don’t require any coding skills to create, implement, or use them. The tool, with its onsite retargeting feature, also allows you to retarget your potential customers by personalizing offers and messages.
- The tool has more than 75 pre-designed lead capture form templates that have been used by many successful brands like yours.
- OptinMonster allows you to do extensive A/B testing to understand the headlines, landing pages, sales copies, and designs that are best aligned with your marketing goals.
- The tool lets you personalize your offers and campaigns to increase traffic and sales conversion rates.
- It offers a powerful segmentation tool that allows you to do page-level targeting.
- Not only just targeting, but OptinMonster enables you to retarget your leads and maximize the ROI.
- It has a powerful exit-intent feature that lets you popup an opt-in form when a visitor tends to exit your website.
- The tool offers you a comprehensive data analytics section that provides you with the stats that matter the most.
Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) is a CRO platform that makes A/B testing way easier and much more effective. You can easily adjust your campaign headlines, content, as well as pictures and other landing page elements for split testing and user experience optimization. Its intuitive and straightforward tool interface does the entire job for you and, at the same time, allows you to discover lost sales leads and maximize the conversion rate.
VWO offers you powerful conversion rate optimization features to design and implement efficient A/B testing by tweaking several types of multivariate testing campaigns. It also lets you set up and add different key criteria for in-depth performance analysis.
- Its user-friendly design lets you create multiple tests and run them simultaneously to curtail user-exits, improve the visitors’ experience, and increase conversions.
- The tool helps you with precise data insights to understand the root cause of your low conversion rates.
- It doesn’t limit your experimentation to one particular type. Instead, you can do multi-channel tests to understand and improve your landing page product descriptions, subscription opt-ins, SEO, and whatnot.
- The tool offers a powerful automated web push notification feature that allows you to retarget and bring back the lost prospects to your campaign funnels.
- VWO lets you analyze key conversion metrics and visualize your visitors’ journey, which helps you make the right decisions by collaborating with your team and discovering new sales opportunities.
Hotjar is another popular conversion rate optimization tool, which offers you several behavior analytical and feedback metrics such as visitor recordings, conversion funnels, heatmaps, feedback polls, surveys, and more.
Its powerful heatmaps and screen recording features help you understand your visitors’ behavior and experience and further increase your sales conversion rates and ROI. Using Hotjar, you can quickly configure an incoming feedback system, polls, or surveys to receive visitors’ recommendations and discover deep insights about conversion drop-offs.
- The tool lets you analyze your users’ behavior to understand what they exactly want from your products. The heatmaps help you critically examine your visitors’ clicks and scrolling tendency to improve your page layout and content.
- Hotjar enables you to see how your visitors engage with your landing pages by recording their sessions. You can further replay and analyze them to classify the site’s usability issues and understand how to improve the conversion rates quickly.
- Its comprehensive test funnel feature helps you pinpoint the exact page and steps where the leads are mostly exiting the funnel, and thus empowers you to identify the key improvement opportunities.
- The tool also has an efficient form analysis feature that gets you essential data to help you improve your form design and increase the competition rate.
- Besides tracking the user behavior, it also assists you to understand certain user actions like cart or form abandonment and user exits. You can integrate feedback polls and surveys to listen to your visitors and thereby improve their journey.
Don’t want to waste your precious time in collecting, extracting, and cleaning users’ data sourced from numerous marketing outlets? Then you must embrace Woopra. It is a popular CRO tool that helps you map your customers’ journey by analyzing multiple customer touchpoints. It lets you unify your customers’ data so that you can make the necessary changes on time and multiply your conversion rates quickly.
Using Woopra, you can seamlessly set up and automate a custom live dashboard by incorporating several crucial multi-channel performance metrics. Additionally, the tool also allows you to integrate 50 plus internet marketing tools and touchpoints to make the decision making organized, faster, and efficient.
- The tool offers you a powerful data analytics system, specially built for your product design, marketing, sales, and support team.
- Woopra helps you centralize your customers’ data by banding them together from multiple channels and touchpoints.
- It allows you to take data-driven actions to improve your conversion rates by syncing your customer database with other sources.
- Using this tool, you can analyze every user, their end-to-end journey, and the actions they take on your website, emails, etc.
- The tool empowers your team and departments across multiple branches to take the right measures at the right time, and thus helps in increasing the sales conversions.
Lucky Orange is one of the most popular conversion optimization tools among marketing agencies and businesses, which offers enterprise-level features at an entry-level price. As a powerful CRO platform, Lucky Orange has an intuitive interface, and it provides a number of advanced features including dynamic heatmaps, user recordings, conversion funnels, form analytics, surveys and polls, live chat, real-time dashboard, daily email reports, and many more.
Using its heatmaps and visitor recordings, you can visualize and analyze everything a customer does on your website before he leaves it. Besides, you can segment and apply various filters to heatmap and recording data to identify the conversion drop-offs and form abandonment.
- It offers you a comprehensive data dashboard that lists essential key metrics that you need the most to increase your sales conversion rates.
- It not only just records user sessions, but Lucky Orange also enables you with multiple filters to segment session recordings to understand user behavior and make swift improvements.
- The dynamic heatmaps allow you to analyze how site visitors engaged with your website. Additionally, you will find filters to segment heatmaps data by visitors’ browsers, locations, mobile devices, etc.
- Lucky Orange also offers easy to understand conversion funnels that assist you in identifying the exact steps where your visitors abandoned the funnel.
- The form analytics data give you much insight into the form fields that are taking a long time to be filled in and thus causing the maximum exits.
Tools are idiots. It’s you who (and more importantly how) use them make them intelligent.
So before you go and start using them blindly, make sure to understand your customers intimately and identify what they exactly need from you. Besides this, you should also know various conversion optimization metrics and their ideal benchmarks to comprehend the real status and further devise a practical CRO blueprint.
When using these conversion optimization tools will enable you to maximize your conversion rates, you should also focus on your landing page optimization and user experience improvements. Doing this will eventually help you multiply your sales conversions by manifolds.
Now that you know the 7 best CRO tools and their features, you can tell us the tool you liked the most and plan to use to ramp up your conversion rates. Also, if you have already used any of them or maybe a different one, please let us know your experience. Our readers would like to know how utilizing the tool you increased your sales conversions and what kind of improvements you made that helped you upsurge your bottom line.
Disclosure: This content doesn’t contain any affiliate link.
An advanced All-in-One Digital Marketing Course.
Mentored by Mr. Soumya Roy, the Founder, CEO of PromozSEO Web Marketing Academy.
- Reasons Your Business Needs to be on Instagram - September 16, 2021
- 7 Reasons Your Business Should Invest in Professional Content Creation - August 12, 2021
- 5 Ways You Can Improve Your Website’s Existing Backlinks - April 30, 2021