Top 15 Instagram Tools, Apps, and Plugins to Kick-Start Your Instagram Marketing Campaigns
In this blog post, you will learn about the top 15 Instagram tools and apps along with their powerful features, which will help you, mesmerize your audience and customers through your Instagram posts and stories, and allow you to enjoy a sheer dominance in your market.
Let’s get straight to the point first! Do you have an Instagram account for your business? If not, then go ahead and create one right now! If you are interested in numbers, then let me give you the one – One billion! Does that sound interesting? Well, that’s approximately the average number of users per month on Instagram!
So how about you get a tiny fraction of that as your followers and customers? I’ll let you do the math! But the point is, to achieve that and harness the immense benefits that Instagram has created for all brands, you need some helping hands.
In this post, I present to you the top 15 Instagram tools, apps, and plugins that are going to take your world by storm. From simple Instagram posts to creating thumb-stopping and jaw-dropping stories, these tools can take care of them all!
If you are running an ad campaign on Instagram or looking to hook the perfect influencer for your brand, without these Instagram tools, you’ll be like a man in the desert without a camel!
By the end of this post, you’ll discover 15 powerful Instagram tools to march forward and win new customers and followers!
So, let’s get started.
15 Top Instagram Tools, Apps, and Plugins
- Display Purposes
- Life Lapse
- Repost for Instagram
- Layout from Instagram
- Instagram Shoppable Feed
- Feed Them Social
The first app on the list is Iconosqaure – one of the most preferred platforms to take care of the analytical side of your Instagram posts. We all need some insights to make things better, isn’t it? Iconosquare does exactly this for your brand on Instagram, digging deep into the overall performance that your content manages to attain over a period of time.
Let’s look at its features.
- With this application, you can easily track the engagement of your Instagram
- You get to know all the little yet valuable details like numbers of likes, followers, and details about them (location and influence).
- This streamlined data can also help you identify the social media influencer you have been looking for, increasing the reach and sales.
- You can also compare your data to that of your competitors and get better ideas to improve your campaigns.
- Iconosquare is currently available on the web, iOS, and Android platforms.
Are you all set to post your first content on Instagram? Well, what about the marketing aspect, connecting with more and more people? With a little bit of tweaking and smart use of hashtags, you can build excellent engagement on Instagram. How? AutoHash can do that for you.
This is a free Instagram tool that can quickly discover the best and most relevant hashtags for the images you wish to post – but that’s not all.
Let’s check out its features.
- It comes with an Artificial Intelligence technology that easily recognizes the objects in the photos and generates the hashtags based on them.
- This can also count the hashtags for you and keep them within the 30-tag limit.
- You can save your favorite hashtags from the app itself.
- Just before posting, it arranges the hashtags on the clipboard for you to just copy and paste them.
- AutoHash is available on Android platforms.
3. Display Purposes
Next up, we have Display Purposes, another powerful Instagram tool for your brand’s marketing. This web-based tool is kind of a specialist for all the hashtags you wish to use on your Instagram posts.
It comes with a set of wonderful features:
- Just choose any keyword or existing hashtag, and the tool will recommend additional ones for the image.
- This is a fantastic tool to make your brand look more appealing to followers aligned to our niche.
- Display Purposes comes with an automatic feature of filling in the hashtags as per your content. However, the tool also offers a manual version where you can handpick the hashtags based on relevance and popularity.
Later is a perfect tool for Instagram post management. It’s easy to use, intuitive, and a wonderful scheduling platform.
Later is one of those very few Instagram tools, which presents you with a plethora of features, one more unique than the other.
Let’s look at a few of them here.
- Later helps you explore relevant hashtags along with useful user-generated content.
- A one-of-a-kind scheduling platform that lets you organize your posts following a calendar.
- You can preview your post before posting it on Instagram, allowing you a glimpse of how it will look to your followers.
- It also comes with the Saved Captions feature, very much useful while planning a strategy for hashtags.
- Just save a group of your preferred hashtags together, and use them whenever you want without typing them again!
- It allows you to reuse your tried and tested strategies for increasing engagement via Instagram Bio.
- Later is currently available on the web, iOS, and Android platforms.
5. Life Lapse
Instagram videos offer you an excellent way to sway people and attract them to your brand.
Don’t have much experience in creating videos for Instagram? Well fret not – you don’t have to be Martin Scorsese for that – you just need the Life Lapse! It is a perfect Instagram video making tool for you to make killer stop-motion videos for your brand.
Some of its features include:
- Life Lapse offers you a plethora of features to make amazing stop-motion videos.
- It gives you the absolute freedom to use an unlimited number of photos and customizing options to fit them right in your Instagram videos.
- The tool lets you adjust the speed between the frames and also allows you to use royalty-free music.
- Life Lapse is available on iOS and Android platforms.
6. Repost for Instagram
Just like AutoHash, Repost for Instagram is also a well-known Instagram marketing app for your brand. This tool can be particularly helpful if you work with user-generated content!
Of course, you may not always be the person who captures stunning photos. With Repost for Instagram, you can post pictures from your community of customers, curate them, and give them the due credits.
How do you do it? Well, let’s check out the features.
- Just by copying the URL of the image you wish to use, you can share it on your Instagram account with proper
- This tool will add a credit icon to every image you post from other users through this app.
- It is a free tool and is currently available on Android platforms.
What looks good, sells well, period!
When it comes to Instagram marketing, I strongly believe these words ring true. To sway new followers and hook new customers, you need stunning, thumb-stopping posts all over your Instagram feed.
They will not only look good but make a bold statement about your brand and services. So what if you are not an expert designer! Well, Snapseed is here to make your life easier! If you are not satisfied with the default filters Instagram offers, then this tool is made for you.
This is a wonderful photo-editing application for Instagram, which offers some of the coolest features around. With Snapseed, you can edit and fine-tune your pictures to make them look perfect! Here, you can take up the right brush and apply the effects just the way you want them to be!
Let’s see some of Snapseed’s features.
- You can do all the detailing you want with this app.
- It allows you to save all your favorite groups of filters, just like a template.
- You can quickly apply them to all your photos to maintain the standard and spellbind your audience.
- Snapseed is available on iOS, Android, macOS, Windows platforms and devices.
Do you often feel that something is missing with the default Instagram filters? Well, you are not the only one. If you wish to create stunning photos without compromising the editing part, VSCO is the right option for you!
VSCO serves both as a photo editor and a kind of social media network. Frankly, without this amazing tool in your armory, your Instagram marketing strategy is incomplete.
Let’s delve a bit deep into its features.
- It comes with an advanced photo editing studio for Instagram, filled with high-quality filters.
- It works perfectly on smartphones, and your photos will be of a different level altogether.
- With the premium VSCO plan, you can unlock a library of outstanding and more powerful filters, offering unlimited
- The app is currently available on iOS, Android devices.
Want to revamp your Instagram stories? Well, guess what, we’ve got the next best Instagram tool for you! StoriesAds is a dedicated online tool, specially designed to make your Instagram stories and other vertical videos stand out from the rest!
It comes with a bunch of fantastic features:
- With this tool, you will get a bunch of amazing templates that you can use to create videos.
- It also gives you the necessary suggestions to customize your videos better.
- StoriesAds is a web-based tool that offers a free trial period, but to use it to its full potentials, you need to subscribe to its premium plan.
Without proper management, any campaign is bound to fail. That is why you need an Instagram management tool for your marketing campaigns. After all, every move matters!
Sked is a wonderful tool for scheduling your posts through web browsers and also offers excellent options to make your campaigns even more effective.
Let’s see its other features.
- Sked offers a variety of photo-editing features. With its in-built editor, you can edit and customize your pictures better than ever.
- You can also perform batch uploading with this app.
- Thanks to its smart scheduling facility, it can save a ton of your precious
- Sked is available on the web, iOS, and Android platforms.
When it comes to Instagram analytical tools, Squarelovin may not top the list; however, it offers something that a very few paid analytical tools provide.
Although it’s a bit limited compared to the other paid Instagram apps, it still holds some helpful features that are quite impressive coming from a free analytical tool.
Let’s check out some of them here.
- It lets you discover content from your customers and curate them.
- Squarelovin allows you to convert user-generated content to shoppable posts to help buyers make the purchase seamlessly.
- With this app, you won’t have to track down a bunch of metrics but still have good-enough analytical data to understand the performance.
While discussing the best analytical tool for Instagram, Owlmetrics tops the chart for most experts. It has a very practical way of functioning and is driven by the sole purpose of giving you real and actionable information.
With Owlmetrics’ valuable data, you can easily devise the right strategy to perform some Instagram growth-hacking for your brand.
Let’s check its notable features.
- It covers a wide range of metrics that give you the best data about your Instagram followers and performance.
- This tool also allows you to track the performance of your competitors on Instagram.
- It can perform hashtag analysis and determine the topics users click the most.
- It also helps you identify gender, location, and other details of your followers.
- With Owlmetrics, you can add a trackable link to your Instagram bio and easily check the flow of traffic to your website.
- It can perform audience tracking both for new followers and for those who recently unfollowed you.
- Owlmetrics also lets you measure the performance of your Instagram
- The tool is available on Android and iOS devices.
13. Layout from Instagram
Just as the name suggests, the next Instagram app, we have on the list, deals with the layout and design aspects of your Instagram account.
The Layout is developed by Instagram – this app offers you a ton of features when it comes to making a collage with your photos.
But that’s not all; it has a few more advanced features.
- It offers a simple user-interface and easy-to-use photo mixer.
- With this app, you can use up to nine photos and tweak them to make a collage.
- It allows you to choose photos from both your camera and its in-built photo booth.
- You can adjust the dimensions of each box separately and even apply filters to them.
- The Layout app is completely free and currently available on iOS and Android platforms.
14. Instagram Shoppable Feed (Shopify)
Let’s admit it – you are posting content about your brand on Instagram to create awareness and grow engagement. But is that the sole motive behind it? Well, at the end of the day, you want your sales graph to shoot through the roof! Isn’t it?
For that, you need the Instagram Shoppable Feed. The most helpful feature of the app is it helps you post pictures of your products on the Shopify store for the customers.
Let’s get straight to its features.
- By listing all the products to the Shopify platform, it becomes easier for the customers to find them they spotted on your Instagram
- The app allows the customers/followers to get an idea about how your products look like.
- It lets you tag your products featured in every Instagram
- You can also use the tagging feature on your brand’s home page and promote it more effectively.
- It comes with a 7-day free trial and a further $4.99 per month.
15. Feed Them Social
How can you integrate your Instagram posts into your WordPress website? It’s simple – you need a WordPress plugin that seamlessly works with your Instagram account.
Let’s check out the features the tool has to offer.
- Feed Them Social allows you to import everything like separate images, whole albums, and even videos.
- You can use short-codes to change the settings about how the content is supposed to be displayed.
- With Feed Them Social premium plans, you will get several addons and other super impressive facilities.
- With pro features, you can combine posts from your Instagram and Facebook, and stream them on your WordPress site.
So there you have it! As promised, this is the complete arsenal of powerful Instagram tools to win the cut-throat competition. From the designing aspects to making videos, from analyzing the campaigns to marketing your products, we have tried to cover every segment and mentioned the best Instagram tools and apps!
Now, you have to delve deep into the tools and devise the right social media strategy to sway your target audience and hook more customers. Needless to say, no strategy looks impossible with this set of Instagram tools we mentioned above.
Making your brand leave a remarkable impression on Instagram is now possible! As they say, we are now “InstaReady!”
So what’s your take on this article? Have you used any of these Instagram tools mentioned above? Also, did we miss out on any? Let us know in the comment section below. Your feedback will indeed make this post better and help thousands of our readers try their hand on Instagram.
Till then, best of luck!
Disclosure: This blog post doesn’t contain any affiliate links.
An advanced All-in-One Digital Marketing Course.
Mentored by Mr. Soumya Roy, the Founder, CEO of PromozSEO Web Marketing Academy.
- Reasons Your Business Needs to be on Instagram - September 16, 2021
- 7 Reasons Your Business Should Invest in Professional Content Creation - August 12, 2021
- 5 Ways You Can Improve Your Website’s Existing Backlinks - April 30, 2021