SEO Training in Kolkata. Most Advanced & Ethical SEO Training
Classroom SEO Training in Kolkata (CALL +91-727-858-1909) for Students, Freelancers, Working Professionals, Bloggers, Internet Marketers & Business Owners.
The SEO professionals do not always depend on their jobs as the freelancing and consulting opportunities in this industry are massive. Being a trained SEO professional you can start upon working as a freelancer or as an independent SEO consultant. With the ever increasing numbers of internet and smart phone users more and more companies are hiring SEO professionals to work on their websites independently for cost effectiveness and productivity. This is a huge opportunity for Search Engine experts and the remuneration of such freelancing jobs can vary depending on the volume, size or type of the project (business) and skill or experience of the consultant or the freelancer. This is basically a limitless prospect for the trained SEO experts where they can boost their career professionally and financially.
Our SEO training in Kolkata curriculum is completely industry designed and prepared according to the Google and other search engine’s guidelines. As one of the best and leading SEO training institutes in Kolkata and India, we always start the training from the very basics of Search Engines and therefore teach the most advanced & technical SEO with individual care to each of our students. Eventually by the end of this SEO training in Kolkata program you will be able to manage SEO project/s (depending on the size & volume) single handedly and confidently on your own.
SEO Course Content
# Module 1
Basics and introduction to Search Engines
- What is Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
- What are Search Engines, Search Crawlers & Search Bots.
- How Search Engines Work.
- What is Search Engine Algorithm.
- What is Onpage SEO & Offpage SEO.
- Ethical (Whitehat) & Unethical (Black Hat / Grey Hat) SEO.
- Understanding Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
# Module 2
HTML Structure, Semantic Errors and Validation
- Optimized HTML Structure for SEO.
- Different HTML Elements, tags & attributes.
- Understanding Semantic & HTML Structural Errors.
- Validating & Optimizing HTML.
- W3C Validation.
# Module 3
Advanced SEO Keywords Analysis Training
- Importance of Keywords (Keyword Phrase) on Search Engine Optimization.
- Long Tail Keywords & their importance.
- Manual Keyword Analysis SEO Techniques.
- Keyword Analysis for SEO using Google AdWords Keyword Planner Tool.
- Keyword Efficiency Index (KEI)
- How to calculate Keyword Efficiency Index for each keyword.
- Uber Suggest tool.
- What are Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) Keywords.
- Keyword Density & over optimization.
- Keyword Stuffing & Blackhat SEO & outcome.
# Module 4
Onpage Search Engine Optimization (Onsite SEO) Training
- Page Title Optimization.
- Meta Description Optimization.
- Meta Author, Robots Optimization.
- Meta Viewport, Geo Tags Optimization.
- Header (H1, H2, H3 etc.) Optimization.
- Search Engine Optimized Content Writing & Optimization.
- Keyword Placement & Strong & Emphasis tags.
- File optimization.
- Website Link Structure Optimization.
- SEO friendly URL optimization.
- Search Engine Optimized Breadcrumbs.
- Link Title & Anchor Text Optimization.
- Inner Link & Outbound Link Optimization.
- Image Optimization for SEO.
- Image Name, Image Title & Image Alt Optimization.
- SEO friendly Website Structure & Layout Optimization.
- Website Footer Optimization.
- Different Unethical Onpage SEO Practices & how to avoid & fix them.
# Module 5
Advanced Rich Snippet Markup - Structured Data Training
- What is Rich Snippet Markup - Structured Data.
- How Structured Data can help in SEO.
- Types of businesses can implement Rich Snippet Markup.
- What is Schema.
- Basic Schema understanding & implementation.
- Advanced & Nested Schemas.
- How to test & analyze Schema.
# Module 6
Advanced Google Search Console (Google Webmaster), Google Analytics and Bing Webmaster Training
- What is Google Search Console (Google Webmaster).
- How to Integrate Google Search Console (Google Webmaster) with a self hosted website or blog.
- Thorough understanding of Google Search Console (Google Webmaster).
- Data analysis and reporting using Google Search Console.
- Microsoft Bing Webmaster Integration & complete understanding.
- What is Google Analytics & it's use.
- How to activate Google Analytics with a website (self hosted or blog).
- Google Analytics Data Filters.
- SEO Data Analysis & Data Mining.
- Different Report creation from Google Analytics.
# Module 7
Blogging for SEO Training
- What is Blog & their structure.
- How to set up a blog.
- Blog settings.
- Blog widgets.
- How to optimize a Blog for SEO.
- How to write & publish an optimized article on a Blog engine.
- How to integrate a blog with a website.
- Blogging for SEO - How it can help.
# Module 8
Advanced WordPress SEO Training
- What is WordPress.
- WordPress blog setup.
- Important WP SEO Plugins.
- WordPress Yoast Plugin.
- WP Super Cache Plugin.
- Complete WordPress post optimization.
- WordPress post optimization using Yoast SEO plugin.
- WP Post SEO for Google Answer Box.
# Module 9
Advanced Landing Page Optimization Training
- What is landing page.
- What is Call to Action (CTA).
- Types of landing pages.
- Landing page optimization elements.
- Complete landing page optimization techniques.
# Module 10
Competition Analysis Training
- Importance of Inbound or Backlink Analysis of competition websites.
- How to start analyzing inbound links.
- Free SEO Tools for backlink analysis.
- How to use MOZ Open Site Explorer to generate backlink report.
- Other SEO Tools like AHREFS etc. for Inbound Link Analysis.
- Manual SEO Techniques to research backlinks of competition websites using
- Introduction of Google Operator Search.
# Module 11
Advanced Offpage Search Engine Optimization (Offsite SEO) Training
- What are Inbound Links or Backlinks.
- Why Inbound Links are crucial for Search Engine Optimization.
- Natural & Unnatural Linking (Ethical & Unethical backlinks).
- Different types of backlinks.
- Nofollow & Dofollow links & their differences.
- Benefits of Editorial Links & risks of Non-Editorial Links.
- How to get Dofollow links from authority websites.
- Concept of Page Rank (PR) & how to increase PR through high quality backlinks.
- Website submission on different Search Engines.
- Values of .EDU, .GOV & .ORG links & how to find.
- Backlinks from .EDU, .GOV & .ORG websites.
- What is DMOZ & DMOZ submission & guidelines.
- What are Directories, types of directories & Directory Submissions.
- Business listing with proper citation & consistent NAP on different city specific business directories.
- Different high PR Social Bookmarking Websites & submissions.
- SEO Content writing & article submissions on article submission sites.
- How to find blogs on a particular niche.
- Blog posting on related authority blogs.
- Art of valuable high PR blog commenting on the niche.
- Classified backlinks from good quality classified websites.
- Press Release writing & submissions.
- Alexa integration & Alexa ranking.
- Web 2.0 backlinks.
- Youtube optimization & inbound links from Youtube & other video broadcasting sites.
- PowerPoint & other sharable documents creations & submissions.
- Inbound Links from Question Answer sites.
- Backlink Anchor Text optimization for natural & ethical SEO.
- Link building from Social Networking platforms.
- Google Plus (+) optimization.
# Module 12
Local SEO Training
- What is Local SEO.
- Business listing on Google My Business (Google Places).
- Bing Local listing.
- What is citation.
- What is NAP.
- Foursquare, Yelp, Hotfrog & other business directory listing.
- Consistent Citation creation with exact NAP.
- Business Reviews on Google My Business (Google Places) and other business directories.
# Module 13
Advanced Mobile SEO Training
- What is Mobile SEO.
- Difference between desktop/ laptop SEO and mobile optimization techniques.
- What is responsive web design (RWD).
- What is Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP).
- Mobile View Port.
- Mobile site layout optimization.
- Mobile site image optimization.
- Mobile site indexing techniques.
# Module 14
Advanced and Technical Search Engine Optimization Training
- Website structure optimization for fast loading.
- Minimizing HTTP calls.
- Gzip activation & CDN (Content Delivery Network) management.
- Importance of mobile friendly Responsive Website design on SEO.
- Search Engine friendly URL rewriting techniques with .HTACCESS.
- Importance of Redirection.
- 301 Permanent Redirection & 302 Temporary Redirection, their differences & how to use.
- Duplicate Content issue & Canonicalization.
- Rel Canonical tag implementation.
- Rel alternate tag implementation.
- Rel amphtml tag implementation.
- Other Rel tags implementation.
- Hreflang tag implementation.
- Cannibalization issue & how to fix.
- 404 Broken link analysis & redirection.
- Custom 403, 404 etc. page creations.
- Importance of sitemaps. Sitemap.xml, Sitemap.html file creations.
- RSS file creations.
- Robots.txt file creation & uses.
- Quality analysis of Inbound Links, link cleaning & Google Disavow tool.
# Module 15
Advanced Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Training
- What is Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- CRO metrics.
- Conversion Rate Optimization techniques.
# Module 16
Advanced Voice Search Optimization Training
- What is Voice Search.
- How Voice Search works.
- Optimization techniques for voice searches.
# Module 17
Advanced Website Audit and Site Recovery Training
- Complete website analysis and audit.
- Site audit using different SEO tools.
- Complete knowledge of different Google Algorithm updates.
- Website recovery from Google Panda (Content) updates.
- Website recovery from Google Penguin (Link) updates.
- Website recovery from Google Hummingbird (Search Queries) updates.
- Website recovery from Google Pigeon (Local) updates.
- Website recovery from Google EMD (Exact Match Domain) updates.
- Google Real-Time Penguin Update.
- Google Rank Brain Algorithm Update.
- Google Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) Update.
70+ HOURS OF INTERACTIVE & EXTENSIVE SEO TRAINING
For more details about the SEO course in Kolkata, please connect at